This Privacy Notice sets out our procedures for handling personal data that you may provide us with when you use this Website. We value your privacy and will never lease or sell this information to anyone.
This Privacy Notice may change at times in order for us to maintain compliance with Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
Permission and Your Rights
- We require your permission to store and process any information that can personally identify you. This can be given on our Booking Form.
- Subsequently you may request details of the information we hold by contacting us at any time.
- If you believe any of this information to be incorrect, incomplete or no longer required, we will promptly amend or delete any / all information as necessary.
Email Addresses used to contact Alpha Yachting via our Contact Form or Email link included on the Contact Us page of this Website will only be used by us to provide a reply to enquiries. These Email Addresses are not added to our Subscriber list.
Information we collect on our Booking Form
- Name of the Charterer
- Business Name (if a Business is being invoiced)
- Email Address
- Consent (or otherwise) for use of data
What we do with the information
- Provide (by Email attachment) an invoice for our services
- Provide (by Email) confirmation of booking and related detail
- Maintain our internal record keeping
- This information is archived (deleted on request) within one month after the Charter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Specifically we use the following systems:
- MailChimp – Newsletter subscriptions (see below)
Charterers of Alpha Yachting are not automatically added to our Subscriber list.
We will never lease, sell or distribute your Email Address to a third party.
Links to other Websites